Bored, bored, phone, auto trader app...

AMT

As a huge fan of GT style front engined cars.... (and despite the fact i'm a Lambo fan..)... I've always had a fancy for one of these... :teeth:

http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/classified ... ?logcode=p

45K... just doesn't seem that much either... if only... I had robbed a bank.. :lol:

I have a picture of my bro's mates one in my drive about 10 years ago. I'm revving it wearing a tracksuit and a burberry baseball hat :lol: looked proper swavv :lol::lol:

Aww... get it posted! :lol: Me neither, just a few Ferrari's that I like. Camaro's nice...just wish it came in a manual... although i'm talking crap cos i can't afford one anyway :shrug::lol:

lol me neither.... my bro's mate had some nice cars

he had the 550 then the vanquish the RR phantom coupe :cloud9:

Only a dream for us cretins :lol:

Don't like the 575 front and lights. think there worse than the 550. Oh yes, theres something about the older Ferrari GT's.... love the 456 too! Even though the windows are too high, didn't sound the best.... but hey... I can't afford one :lol: Nit picking really lol In a dream world i'd have a big garage full of dream stuff... Lambo, Aston, Ferrari, TVR,HSV Commodore (not! a vauxhall lol), ...and one of the wierder ones... an RS200... an obviously tuned to the EVO 600bhp version... so I could nuke anything that moved.. just for fun :lol: Ah... damn lottery.. hurry up n come up. :bounce: