Why Why Why ???

Zedrush

nono I'm genuinely surprised as I've always liked the interior of the old TT!

I had the seats uprated as the original seats were recaro bucket seats and they were an absolute nightmare to get in and out of. You had to lift yourself over the side ridge of the seat but in doing so youd bang your head on the roof. So instead of going for the normal seats which look like they come from a ford fiesta (no offense) I chose these. I paid 18,400 for the car as was at a Vauxhall garage, and sold it for 19200. Not a bad days work. :D

Looks nice and did not know about chiping them outside of one put into an elise.

How did it compare to the zed on performance, I know about the handling and experience is something many have commented on but would still like to know if it would out drag the Zed.

Looks nice and did not know about chiping them outside of one put into an elise.

How did it compare to the zed on performance, I know about the handling and experience is something many have commented on but would still like to know if it would out drag the Zed.

To be honest, the driving experience in these are really crap. It was a 240 Quattro sport, looks the part a little ( felt like a hairdresser) The driving experience is incredibly boring. Its four wheel drive and for the guy to tople it he must be a retard. :angry:

It was so so boring to drive, no thrill, no umph, no wow factor :yawn:

Thats why I got rid of it, and when I got the 350z I almost wet my pants, far superior when it comes to the experience, raw fresh power, lovely to drive, great handling, you feel part of the car, where as the TT, just felt like I was Chauffer driven :dry:

Its a fact that an Audi (any Audi for that matter) is set up in a way which makes it quite easy and predictable to drive it on the limit. I also find the Z to be much more of a challenge. I m pretty sure on a twisty road with short and long bends i would be faster in my previous TT, part because I had more experience in it and mostly because the car is so easy/predictable to drive on the limit (read, boring). To give you an idea, we tried for 2 hours to get the tail out on the front wheel drive TT on a skidpad without using the handbrake (you know, weight shifting and all that stuff, slalom around cones to get it going and more of that, with a pro instructor). It went ONCE on those 2 hours, the rest over the time understeer understeer understeer.

The Z keeps you more awake and you for sure need to be much more aware of what you are doing ;)

I like it :teeth: