So I bought a ...

ATTAK Z

I hate Mercs, well the SLK range....absolute worst driving position, most horrid pain inmy back legs and bum, just ask Doogyrev :blush:

I hate Mercs. Well, I did until I had a C-class as a courtesy car a few months back, and it was such a comfortable ride that I realised that I can now see why people buy them. As a relaxing cruiser, you've done well there Hugh. :)

I quite like it Hugh.

My parents neighbour has a new style E350 convertible in light blue, very nice car.

My Dad has a current shape S Class and a mint classic SL. I like Mercs, find them very comfortable and fairly decent to drive.

I had a woman pull out straight in front of my on my R1 once in one of them and knock me off the bike. I ended up doing a superman over the top of the back of the car. My bike was nearly totalled and the only mark she had on her car was a small pencil line scratch.

I guess the merc will do :thumbs: if money no problem i would rather the vulcan in your avatar as only two left that can fly {not a car i know} but B)

I don't think anyone can afford to run the Vulcan .... beautiful plane though and just down the road from me ... punch my location coordinates into Google Earth :thumbs:

My dad served on them for years and i had the plessure of them taking off behind the r.a.f houses growing up and have also been i afew including the one by stratford as he was helping them with imfo on her plus he has the keys that will start her but wont let me lend them dont know why :blush: so if i could fly i would borrow that one :lol::lol: just shame she is not air worthy due to she cant pressurise to take off but does high speed taxis down the run way great to watch brings back memorys

My dad served on them for years and i had the plessure of them taking off behind the r.a.f houses growing up and have also been i afew including the one by stratford as he was helping them with imfo on her plus he has the keys that will start her but wont let me lend them dont know why :blush: so if i could fly i would borrow that one :lol::lol: just shame she is not air worthy due to she cant pressurise to take off but does high speed taxis down the run way great to watch brings back memorys

Yea it was great when they were operational at Finningley ... 10 taking off, one after another ... I lived at Branton at the time ... happy dayZ