Adverts for cattle crushes - why me?

twobears

For the past few weeks Google seems to have decided that I need a cattle crush as the sidebar on some websites I visit keeps featuring them. I haven't even got any cattle so what would I do with it :headhurt: My horse wouldn't appreciate being restrained in it and I can't go out rustling cattle just so that I can use it. Funny thing is, I have actually started to wonder if Google knows something that I don't and I may at some point soon actually need a cattle crush? :shrug:

You mean you don't know? ;) It's just a metal 'cage' for want of a better word that you use when you need to keep a cow stood still for a while such as when you are giving veterinary treatment etc. Really got no use for one myself at the moment but maybe my long lost Great Aunt Agatha has died and left me her pedigree herd of dairy cattle and I just don't know about it yet? :lol::lol:

You mention you have a horse, have you done a search related to that recently? The site with the cattle crusher probably sells horse related items as well, so it will then deliver adverts from that site as it thinks that site has products you may be interested in.

Oh that's just boring Gudzy :( I was secretly hoping to inherit a beautiful herd of Dexters! I've just gone and clicked on the ad so no doubt I'll get even more now but the firm just sell stuff related to cattle and sheep. I've got an interest in both but not got time to actually buy any just yet as I work too hard.

If you two carry on like that you'll be sent outside tonight and it's Friesian out there............................. :wacko:

Plenty more where that came from :thumbs:

moosic to my ears Dave, moosic to my ears

I do hope the usual crowd are not going to milk this cow joke to death :ban:

If you two carry on like that you'll be sent outside tonight and it's Friesian out there............................. :wacko:

Plenty more where that came from :thumbs:

moosic to my ears Dave, moosic to my ears

I do hope the usual crowd are not going to milk this cow joke to death :ban:

Pot and kettle and all bullshite

Just got in from work and thought I'd catch up.

Just so you all know if you've been sitting in all night on this forum, it's Friesian outside, I might need to get a Jersey? It really Angus me when you lot play along with twobears, its all Udder rubbish! Personally I can't be Bovined, its just a load of old Bull.

:teeth: