Modification Question.

Builder49

I'm definitely a young'un, and while the inclination to mod is there, the funds definitely arent. much as i'd love a HKS exhaust, realistically its going to be a Cobra system, and that only once i've paid my dad back the £1200 i still owe him for my car :thumbdown:

i am still modding cars and dont class myself as an oldie :teeth:

The other centurions modding their chariots often say that Buster has been doing it for years though :p

Is that why yours rusted????

I love buying my Zed presents, such as exhausts, Berks, Uprev, plenum spacers (and polished) full set of Samco hoses, carbon slam shield, carbon engine cover, Brake & battery covers, BC coilovers, spacers . . . .

My physical age is 56, mental age is. . . . ". . about 12" as the old advert used to say. Not sure if that makes me old - or stupid - or both. My kids say Dad's having a mid life crisis, and . . . . they're probably right.

Age is an attitude of mind and has only a tenuous link to the calendar

However - don't like body kits (Veilside owners should be shot in the carpark, just like Jeremy Clarkson said) and try to avoid chavvy things (like K1 zorsts) but in the end - it's your car, it's a free country, as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else, you can do what you like.

Life is for living and you only get one go so you might as well enjoy it.

I'm definitely a young'un, and while the inclination to mod is there, the funds definitely arent. much as i'd love a HKS exhaust, realistically its going to be a Cobra system, and that only once i've paid my dad back the £1200 i still owe him for my car :thumbdown:

Can I show this to my son, who is still paying me VERY SLOWLY for his car. . . . and when he's done that he still owes me for his insurance. . . and road tax. . .