Rusty Wheel Help!!!

dunc1n1101

no need for new brakes for now, just clean the bell housings on the discs and paint them.

personally the easiest way to fix the overall look would be to change the wheels to ones that aren't so open and a 2nd hand set of brembo's.

I was kinda hoping you guys wouldnt say to change the wheels, as I do really like them!! lol

Would you not even reccommend buying new larger discs (just standard ones)?? As I do agree that the discs look a bit small.

Cheers

if you like the wheels then i'd save up for a big brake kit :thumbs: not as cazy a price as you'd think.

look at D2 or k sport

I would go for 18's - the oem forged Rays upgrade wheel is a good wheel. It's light and suits the car.

Expect to pay 450ish with half decent tyres though. I don't know how much the Brembo reconditioned caliper upgrade is but I can't see it being much more - if you really like your wheels it's an option. Don't forget to factor discs and pads in though, which will be at least another £300 plus fitting....

Either way, it's desirable to upgrade those puny JDM brakes :thumbs:

Expensive things these performance cars :surrender:

Have you seen the prices of 20" tyres? That may make you consider selling them and putting some sensible size ones on sooner than you think ;)

Quite. There are budget 20" tyre options, commonly called ditch finders for a good reason :lol: