Easter fun

Builder49

As the Easter break is nearly over, how about a bit of fun?

How many parts are there on a ZED that relate to Easter?

I'm not very mechanically minded, so here are a couple to get it going...... Just add to the list if there are any more?? :D

1, EGGshaust.

2, CROSS strut.

Don't groan, I'm bored !!!

Mate, I'm skipper of a coastal towing tug that's been sat in Swansea since October with no work.

Trust me....you don't know what boredom is!

Mate, I'm skipper of a coastal towing tug that's been sat in Swansea since October with no work.

Fair point !!!! :lol:

What you need to do is spend you time thinking up stupid threads !

Fair point !!!! :lol:

What you need to do is spend you time thinking up stupid threads !

Nah, I just spend my time moderating stupid threads ;):lol:

It's no yolk when you shell out on an expensive to run car like a Zed. At least this forum is choc-a-block with eggstremely helpful members who will tell you the car definitely IS all it is cracked up to be. The harder you drive it the more fun you will have just don't chicken out and you won't be hopping mad. The Zed certainly is an eggcellent car, 24 carrot in fact and certainly won't be hare today and gone tomorrow. Some people don't get on with the linear feel to the non turbo engine but hey as Greavsie used to say "it's a bunny old game!"

It's no yolk when you shell out on an expensive to run car like a Zed. At least this forum is choc-a-block with eggstremely helpful members who will tell you the car definitely IS all it is cracked up to be. The harder you drive it the more fun you will have just don't chicken out and you won't be hopping mad. The Zed certainly is an eggcellent car, 24 carrot in fact and certainly won't be hare today and gone tomorrow. Some people don't get on with the linear feel to the non turbo engine but hey as Greavsie used to say "it's a bunny old game!"

Be Honest Dave, how long did that take? :lol:

:lol:

Honestly about 2 minutes :blush:

Honestly about 2 minutes :blush:

That long........with your keyboard experience.......shame on you :bangin::lol: