Why....

Zugara

Do most women drivers feel the need to get as close to the steering wheel as possible?

The amount of women driving like this gobsmacks me everytime I see it.

Just imagine in the event of an accident, what damage the air bag cover would do to their chests, it would be like having 3 burst air bags :scare:

Come on girlies, put the seat back for your own safety, and better control of your cars. :thumbs:

Lets be fair, they even sit wrong to watch TV !!! How can you possibly sit with your legs curled up underneath you and have proper safe control of a cup of tea, hob knob biscuit and the remote control????

Actually they shouldn't have the remote control !!!

:lol::lol::lol:

With the car thing, my Ex always said it was she had correct posture and I slouched !!! (I've learned after so many wives that some arguments you just can't win) :bang:

Do most women drivers feel the need to get as close to the steering wheel as possible?

The amount of women driving like this gobsmacks me everytime I see it.

Just imagine in the event of an accident, what damage the air bag cover would do to their chests, it would be like having 3 burst air bags :scare:

I think from what I've seen, some are a bit vertically challenged, but even so, still much too close to the steering wheels and dashboard. :surrender: