Meeting?

Builder49

Not sure where to post this thread, so if I got it wrong I apologise. :shrug:

Fairly new owner and been on here about a month now.. You seem like a top bunch of guys, and although I'm a complete numpty where mechanics are concerned, I've already learned a lot from reading your posts and your feedbacks :) Had to do a few things to my 350 already, but no mods yet (although I'm sure its just a matter of time).

What I'd like to know is if there are any members local to me in Bedfordshire? I'm located right off the A1 and would love the opportunity to meet more experienced owners and pick up some tips and see their cars.

If anyone is interested, maybe we could arrange something?

Paul.

Just checked the viewtopic.. Looks interesting. I assume newbies are welcome and that newbie numpties will be facilitated? :lol:

I'll check my social diary tomorrow. How many you got confirmed so far? And do most go up on the Friday?

Is an old stock06 acceptable? LOL

All are very welcome, it's a great weekend. Some head up Friday others whenever they can make it. Bennett being a prime example :lol:

It's a lot of fun you won't regret it.

Totally agree, I was a bit apprehensive when I went to my first meet but I was made to feel very welcome and with it being a 2 day event, 3 if you include Friday afternoon when most people arrive, there's plenty of time to get to put faces to the names :thumbs:

Pete