Goodbye and thank you......

NeilMH

... to all my trusty yellow, cheap sponges that have washed the following since 1969:

Austin A35, Alfasud Ti, Alfa 145 QV, 2x Austin Mini, 2x Caterham, BMW, 525E, Citroen 2 CV, Fiat Uno, Fiat Punto, Hillman Hunter, Hillman Minx, Lotus Elise S1, Nissan Micra, Morris Minor, Morris Marina, Nissan 350Z, Roadster, 3x Nissan QX , Peugoet 304, Peugeot, 309 Gti (Gp N), Rover 213S, Rover 216Gti, Rover 412, Standard 8, Standard, 10, 5x Toyota Corolla, Westfield, 1700 X-Flow Sei, 2x VW Polo, VW Jetta.

I have finally been persuaded to invest a vast amount in a Meguiars Mitt thingy B)

It is my love for the 350Z that has finally brought me to this point :p

... to all my trusty yellow, cheap sponges that have washed the following since 1969:

Austin A35, Alfasud Ti, Alfa 145 QV, 2x Austin Mini, 2x Caterham, BMW, 525E, Citroen 2 CV, Fiat Uno, Fiat Punto, Hillman Hunter, Hillman Minx, Lotus Elise S1, Nissan Micra, Morris Minor, Morris Marina, Nissan 350Z, Roadster, 3x Nissan QX , Peugoet 304, Peugeot, 309 Gti (Gp N), Rover 213S, Rover 216Gti, Rover 412, Standard 8, Standard, 10, 5x Toyota Corolla, Westfield, 1700 X-Flow Sei, 2x VW Polo, VW Jetta.

I have finally been persuaded to invest a vast amount in a Meguiars Mitt thingy B)

:lol: I was just the same. Used to use .99p sponges all my life, and it was only after getting the zed i finally invested in a Meguirs Mitt! :thumbs:

I found that the cuff stretches enough so you can get on your head as well, great laugh, if your that way inclined, as I am..... :lol:

Is it just me ....or isn't that a trifle odd.... having said that ... I now feel compelled to give it a try :wacko:

I found that the cuff stretches enough so you can get on your head as well, great laugh, if your that way inclined, as I am..... :lol:

Is it just me ....or isn't that a trifle odd.... having said that ... I now feel compelled to give it a try :wacko:

Go on do it :wacko:

Mind you its a tight fit....and I have not got a small head either, its normal size :lol:

Life is too short not to give it a go.... :lol:

Don't forget some of that nice interior cleaner too :thumbs:

Don't worry younot the only one to think Zug is a little odd but that's why we love him :thumbs:

Don't forget some of that nice interior cleaner too :thumbs:

I got the stuff last week ... but I haven't used it yet :snack: