Newbie - pickin up car tomorrow :-)

rmacnair

Sorry to hijack your post but I finally gave in to my desires and said yes to a 2007 350z roadster yesterday (not signed or paid for but it WILL be mine!!). I should be able to pick it up next weekend ready for the long bank holiday weekend for some cruising time.

I did have a couple of issues with it. The Bose system looks a bit outdated (tape player and all) and I kept seeing double when I looked in to the rear view mirror. Any decent alternatives worth looking at? I would browse through the forum myself but I'm at work and don't want to be shouted at for not working.

Also any simple bluetooth phone solutions that don't involve a cradle?

:yahoo: I can't wait to pick it up

Just phoned up the garage to sort out paying for the zed and the guy has decided that my golf is no longer worth the £8,000 he originally and instead will only offer me £6,250. What a d*ck!! :rant:

So now I'm back to the drawing board and need people's help. I'm looking around Warrington for a 2007/2008 roadster around the 10,000-11,000 mark, where I can part Ex the golf and get finance on what's left over. Anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, the exterior is in perfect nick. The interior could do with some TLC thanks to the previous owner apparently opening the doors whilst holding a load of keys (scratches all over the interior door handles). Any ideas on how best to repair/replace the damaged areas?

Just give it a real good machine polish

The inside !! :scare:

Try Alex, :pmzmanalex: or PM 'R35LEE' to see if they have replacements.

Or you could spray them or wrap them.

EDIT: Do yourself a post in the Intro & Welcome section so the members can say Hi. :thumbs:

Just give it a real good machine polish

The inside !! :scare:

Try Alex, :pmzmanalex: or PM 'R35LEE' to see if they have replacements.

Or you could spray them or wrap them.

EDIT: Do yourself a post in the Intro & Welcome section so the members can say Hi. :thumbs:

Hah, yeh i think i'll stick with the less abrasive techniques... like chainsaws

Will put a post in the into & welcome section tomorrow when i have a minute.

I have to say though, as i'm new i don't recognise names and when you said zmanalex i didn't read z man alex. Instead i read zm anal ex... Just thought i'd mention that hah