Help advice needed!

stuarty

I clayed today for the first time. I used dodo juice clay bar and lube. After claying ive noticed some marring on the paint work.

I then hand polished using dodo juice lime prime but it didnt remove the marring. Question is, would using auto glym srp remove the marring or do i need someone to machine polish it out?

By the way i used plenty lube and i wet every panel before claing as it was a warm day! :surrender:

I clayed today for the first time. I used dodo juice clay bar and lube. After claying ive noticed some marring on the paint work.

I then hand polished using dodo juice lime prime but it didnt remove the marring. Question is, would using auto glym srp remove the marring or do i need someone to machine polish it out?

By the way i used plenty lube and i wet every panel before claing as it was a warm day! :surrender:

You may have marred it, or semi burned the paint through not using enough fluid to keep the bar sliding across the surface. Can you post a picture please.

You may have marred it, or semi burned the paint through not using enough fluid to keep the bar sliding across the surface. Can you post a picture please.

Ive tried to take a photo mate but its not really that obvious in the photo. Ive booked it in for a machine polish on monday. :)