Students...

buckmoy

..to pay.

(garage owners will like this)

Had a bit of an incident last night - heard some bins being chucked around in the street at about 1:30 am - one of them was resting up against my Z - so I quickly pulled on trainers hooded top etc - ran out of the house and founf there was some minor damage (a dent - about 3mm wide, 1.5 mm gradual depression, on passenger door).

Red mist descended.... screaming blue murder (with a crow bar I hasten to add - just for defence - just in case - which I left hidden on the street before they saw me), chased after them and confronted 3, drunk posh student tw*ts..

..now - you don't really need to know what happened next, thankfully no brains spilled on the street and I have contact details- BUT - how much would this sort of thing cost to fix? There is no paint damage, just this tiny soft depression in the panel.

Thanks

J

I hate students. I even hated them when I was one!
Im with you Stew, i never classed myself as a student as i worked (networked), went to uni when i wanted to and still came out with a 2.1 :thumbs:

On topic - chips away do dent removal, give them a try as there will be a local one to you