FOR SALE - OEM exhaust (back box & midpipe only)

Voodoo Vix

I've been meaning to do this for ages (exhaust has actually been off the car since August 2011.

I'm selling the OEM back box and midpipe from my 2005 zed, when it was removed she had covered 56k. The exhaust is not blowing and is in typical condition for wear on a 6 year old exhaust with this mileage - it has no holes where they shouldn't be and is not blowing (I only changed it so I could go loud), please bear this in mind when considering as I obviously cannot guarantee how long the exhaust will last, although at present it is fine.

The only issue with it is that one of the bolts snapped and will need to be drilled out (and replaced obviously). You can't really see it from the pic but I have others (these don't have my username or the date on so I haven't posted them) if anyone is interested.

This will be collection only from Surrey (its in my boyfriend's shed). Offers welcome as I need the space for more goodies :)

b719ddae-780a-4f75-ed9d-b74b7728d517.jpg