May we have some pictures of dirty cars instead?

NeilMH

The Bronzed One has come back from a few night trials/rallies over winter rather dirty after taking on sealed farming roads. :scare: Don't take pics when not clean. Keep a good layer of wax and detailing products on all surfaces and that will help a lot, including the interior.

The Bronzed One has come back from a few night trials/rallies over winter rather dirty after taking on sealed farming roads. :scare: Don't take pics when not clean. Keep a good layer of wax and detailing products on all surfaces and that will help a lot, including the interior.

When I have finished my PHD in mits, muffs B) and sponge types I will do the very thing you suggest.

I think this is the dirtiest she's been, this was coming back from a detailing seminar at meguiars, weather was really bad and driving down country roads for a pub lunch after didn't help, by the time we got home it looked like I'd been rallying, she was cleaned the next day though lol

IMAG0295.jpg

Must be a dirty camera lens :)

What's the aftermarket exhaust on your ZED then? Scorpion?