Where do you stand.. internet error

TBH If it was me I might have gone through with it if the company was a big one with crap sales staff, rubbish service and high prices. Something along the lines of PC World, Halfrauds etc. It isn't being dishonest, no one has stolen anything. If it was an independant trader the likes of which operate here it would be a different story :surrender:

Even if something is marked up wrongly in a shop they do not HAVE to sell it to you at that price although quite a few supermarkets have a policy of doing this and then changing their sel's

I once bought some really nice speaker stands for half what they should have been but they were marked up wrong. When I got home one of the feet was missing, I went back to the shop and the guy had realised his **** up and said pay me the extra £60 and I will replace the foot....

I loved those speaker stands and you didn't really notice the small piece of wood holding the right one level :lol:

I once bought some really nice speaker stands for half what they should have been but they were marked up wrong. When I got home one of the feet was missing, I went back to the shop and the guy had realised his **** up and said pay me the extra £60 and I will replace the foot....

Brilliant - that has to be Karma :lol:

He wasn't very calm :lol: He said I wasn't welcome in his shop anymore, to which I replied it was overpriced anyway, I wouldn't even buy it at half the price :lol::lol::lol:

Money has no conscience IMO, these guys are quite happy to rip off folk, I would have no issue at all in taking the goods.

It happened to me once, I bought a game boy game in toysrus, £29.99, went to collect the game from the secure collection point, the guy serving looked at the receipt, disappeared, came back 5 mins later and handed me a game boy advanced and the game I just bought.

Thanks mate I said, walked out laughing.

No morals, no regrets, tough luck on them...... :bounce:

TBH If it was me I might have gone through with it if the company was a big one with crap sales staff, rubbish service and high prices. Something along the lines of PC World, Halfrauds etc. It isn't being dishonest, no one has stolen anything. If it was an independant trader the likes of which operate here it would be a different story :surrender:

Absolutely - if its a big corp who make a **** up then I say its fair game. Its either through system issues (christ how I love systems) or through employing 12 year old retards who couldn't care less.

For the little man its a bit different - an honest mistake shouldn't be exploited.

Absolutely - if its a big corp who make a **** up then I say its fair game. Its either through system issues (christ how I love systems) or through employing 12 year old retards who couldn't care less.

For the little man its a bit different - an honest mistake shouldn't be exploited.

Couldnt agree with you more ricey :thumbs:

Money has no conscience IMO, these guys are quite happy to rip off folk, I would have no issue at all in taking the goods.

It happened to me once, I bought a game boy game in toysrus, £29.99, went to collect the game from the secure collection point, the guy serving looked at the receipt, disappeared, came back 5 mins later and handed me a game boy advanced and the game I just bought.

Thanks mate I said, walked out laughing.

No morals, no regrets, tough luck on them...... :bounce:

Must be common at Toys-R-Us I once picked up a Rock Band PS3 Game for £30 and ended up with the game + Drum Kit + Guitar + Microphone :yahoo: I think the car park still has the tyre marks :lol:

:lol: bet ou thought christmas ha d come early dave.

I remember a few years ago we were out in nottingham for a meal with a few friends. The bill came and my mate noticed they had omitted to charge for a bottle of wine. My argument was their mistake. They win some and they lose some. My friend said he felt guilty and wanted to inform them..... :doh: ok we said but you pay for it. He said fine and he would leave with a clear conscience.

The waitress returned rather embarrassed and said not only had they omitted the wine but also another round of drinks. They bill rocketed. We were not amused with my friend......

He wasn't very calm :lol: He said I wasn't welcome in his shop anymore, to which I replied it was overpriced anyway, I wouldn't even buy it at half the price :lol::lol::lol:

What you really should have done is bought yourself ANOTHER ONE, then taken the original faulty one back and got the money back from the more expensive purchase. Bob's your uncle.

I once got my roadtax for the old Zed for £6. I was posting something to an eBay buyer and at the same time doing my car tax. I paid both on the credit card and it wasnt until I got home, took the the receipt out to get the tracking number that I realised :lol:

I once got my roadtax for the old Zed for £6. I was posting something to an eBay buyer and at the same time doing my car tax. I paid both on the credit card and it wasnt until I got home, took the the receipt out to get the tracking number that I realised :lol:

now that definately is a WIN :thumbs:

Honesty sometimes pays, I once found a wallet with a few £'s cash, a Credit Card and a PIN number :scare: and got an instant £10 reward from NatWest when I handed it in :thumbs:. When I dropped mine a few years later somebody also handed it in unmolested. However, when I found £40 in the old style rotating bin hole in the wall machine and handed it in I just got a thank you :)

Pete