Radio 1

Dblock

Firstly if your like aww radio 1 is rubbish anyway, beat it :p:lol:

They are swapping Scott Mills for greg james WTF. Scott Mills is a legend really funny with Beckola and Chris I cant belive they are swapping :angry::rant::rant::rant::angry::angry:

I'm either going to buy a DAB for work and listen to Westwood now :D Or listen to Scott Mills on the iplayer.

Why did they do this :rant::rant:

Also Jameela Jamil and Gemma Carnie? Gemma is proper annoying on 1xtra plus the music she plays is pants. Westwood or Trevor Nelson are wayy better.

Anyone agree or disagree?

Jameela Jamil

How does this muppet get any work - she is so annoying :bang:

Gemma Carnie

Never heard of her so that cant be good either :thumbdown:

Scott Mills isnt the best, but his show is light hearted trash which is exactly what you need after a hard day at work.

Happens every 5 or 10 years, they get rid of the djs everyone likes to replace with new blood for the youngens.

Not been the same since Steve wright left IMO :wheelchair: lol

And as for Westwood ! I can't think of anyone I dislike more, ever! His voice instantly makes me wanna destroy my radio with sledge hammer. :bangin:

Anyway, all the good ones end up on radio 2.

Could be worse, they could have put Steve wright on radio 1. He is the most annoying dj in the world, always talking over the songs, god I hate that bloke.... :angry:

You have obviously never listened to the R1 daytime line up. Moyles is alright, Mills is good, but the rest of them are absolute muppets - crazy really when after 7pm R1 becomes the best station out there as it drops the playlists. Conincidentally their "take over" bank holidays are awesome too, as they drop the playlist, seeing a pattern here I think :D

R2 is much better but has too much talking in between the tunes (and the occasional "showtunes" or similar guff programming) and as someone who cant take ads I think Im going to have to go DAB as well. :headhurt:

We can only get Radio 1 at work and Moyles really winds me up, he is a genuinely funny guy but when he says something funny and everyone laughs he just goes on and on and on and on milking it till you just want to strangle him to shut him up..... or is it just me :blush:

Reminds me of a few forum members..... :lol:

We can only get Radio 1 at work and Moyles really winds me up, he is a genuinely funny guy but when he says something funny and everyone laughs he just goes on and on and on and on milking it till you just want to strangle him to shut him up..... or is it just me :blush:

Reminds me of a few forum members..... :lol:

:lol: unless you mean me then :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zane Lowe is second only to John Peel as the best DJ Ive heard on t' radio - great banter, awesome range of music, he has a real love for his art. Mark and Lard for best double act BTW. :thumbs:

Agree, Zane makes my mon-thurs drive home a doddle, then when I'm off, Mark and Stuart Marconie on 6music afternoons are great too. They are probably two of the very few at the BBC who have appreciated being kicked out of london up to the stupid "media city" at Salford.

I think one of the funniest things I saw was Chris Moyles on Never Mind The Buzzcocks, was a while back when Marc Lamarr was still doing it, he hardly said a word was totally out of his depth without a script.... :lol:

He does a decent job on the breakfast show it is just puzzling that someone who so obviously can only follow a script has been doing the show for so long....

Firstly if your like aww radio 1 is rubbish anyway, beat it :p:lol:

They are swapping Scott Mills for greg james WTF. Scott Mills is a legend really funny with Beckola and Chris I cant belive they are swapping :angry::rant::rant::rant::angry::angry:

I'm either going to buy a DAB for work and listen to Westwood now :D Or listen to Scott Mills on the iplayer.

Why did they do this :rant::rant:

Also Jameela Jamil and Gemma Carnie? Gemma is proper annoying on 1xtra plus the music she plays is pants. Westwood or Trevor Nelson are wayy better.

Anyone agree or disagree?

Totally! Can't believe Mills got relegated :bangin:

Moylesey is doing my nut in about Sport Relief donations too - Paul I think your turd ina box idea is sound - but I should think he gets a few every week :lol:

:bangin: