Rear brake discs, which ones?

Wriggler

Hi Guys

Long time no post!

The rear discs and pads on my UK 04 GT need changing and would like a bit of advice, I've already decided on the Performance Friction Carbon Metallic pads as I've seen enough people on here say there one of the best, but which discs does anyone recommend?

They're for fast road driving and am thinking of doing a couple of track days this year so I would like good performance.

Also if any traders out there can beat £141 for a set of PF Rear pads I wouldn't mind knowing :p

I would recommend DBA rear rotors to marry up with your PF pads, both of which I carry in stock.

You also have a choice of PF rear pads depending on which compound you wish to run with. ;)

I also have in stock Ferodo DS 2500 pads which are much kinder to the rotors.

Let me know if I can help you further mate. :thumbs:

Alex. :)

Cheers ZMANALEX :thumbs:

Could you PM a list of the different compounds PF do and what performance they give, also what are the price and performance difference with the DS 2500 pads?

If you could also PM me a price for the DBA rear rotors it would be appreciated.

Cheers ZMANALEX :thumbs:

Could you PM a list of the different compounds PF do and what performance they give, also what are the price and performance difference with the DS 2500 pads?

If you could also PM me a price for the DBA rear rotors it would be appreciated.

What you are asking me to do mate is not really possible mate.

I would recommend that you have a good read on the PF website which will give you all your answers and much more and better than I ever could.

I carry all in stock and would be happy to provide once you have completed your own research and know exactly what you require/prefer for your own particular application.

Alex. :)