Front tyres on 19s

Daryl

Iv noticed the inner edges of my front tyres are starting to wear abit more than the rest of the tyre. Is this normal?

Horsham did a full alignment on the car when i had new banana arm bushes fitted, (and the 19's on) and all was good. Its pretty even LH-RH side wear wise. Is this just a characteristic of running 19's? Also been advised that my fron drop links need replacing,but cant imagine they would affect the inner edges of the tyres would they?

Mine are doing the same, but I put that down to going around corners a little to fast. I had a 4 wheel alignment done a couple of years ago.

Inner edges or outer edges chap? Mine are the inner edges.

Mine is lowered and it is the inner edges, not alot but more than normal.

Looks like an alignment issue. How long ago was the alignment done?

The uneven wear could have happened before the alignment was done from the worn bushes you obviously had.

+1 :thumbs: From your pic that level of wear is excessive IMO, and experience when I had 19" Nismo's on my 350.

It's not an alignment you need as such, it's an adjustment of the camber to make the wheel stand up straight. At the moment you've got negative camber which is great for the handling but will naturally wear more on the insides. That's how I have my cars set up along with a little toe out, but it's very much each to their own.

That does look like very excessive wear though, even though it very well might be within the OEM approved limits of adjustment.

So whats the best course of action,get the alignment checked again,and see what happens?

Better get the string out that they use in your day job to check the tracking etc :p

More seriously, to my eye, given you are on standard height suspension, that wear looks either like excessive camber and/or toe-in.