Bits and bobs,mainly Astra.

Daryl

Moving house in 5 weeks,and sorting out the garage found a few bits people may like.

Specteral Blue Ph1 GSI Mk3 Astra spoiler with inner liner. Has 2 clips broken off,but will bond these back on with structural adhesive (3m 9323) looking for £50 ono.

29baef3c.jpg

b99a2bf9.jpg

b4d53c96.jpg

4e6969ac.jpg

Have a set of 17" Kosei Double Racer alloys. These come with spigot rings for a mk3 Astra(4 stud) and went straight on,though they are multistud fitment. Looked pretty darn good. All wheels need a refurb due to damage and kerbing. Have 2 good tyres (Avon ZV3's) and 2 tyres that will need replacing pretty soon. Looking for £100 collected. These wheels are/were not cheap rubbish.

9613a711.jpg

39674757.jpg

c0a7ec1b.jpg

317fd702.jpg

1b667010.jpg

c1186bdb.jpg

f2cdc729.jpg

A pair of Vauxhall Z18XE cam shafts,totally standard,great to get reprofiled for higher lift. In good condition,came off my mk4 Coupe. £30

470b078e.jpg

c6963fb9.jpg

785dfba4.jpg

Next up a VDO CDR500. Great head unit,was working fine when removed form the car. Good non blingy upgrade,comes with cage and code. £50.

45079ef2.jpg

781fdf94.jpg

Not sure if they are of interest,but have some German Style metal number plates for show use on an Astra SE2 Mk4 coupe. Open to offers around £30

41c8831e.jpg

Please get in contact if you are interested in any bits,reasonable offers considered. Parts are located in Brackley Northants,but can take small stuff to Milton Keynes.

Bugger,sorry guys,but thankyou for your leniency on this occasion.

As for my work mates,well,i cant comment,if the car is a championship winner,there is nothing we can do about it. :lol:

I want more of this from you this year :lol:

_47956967_redbullscollide512.jpg