Request for help

Will370z

Hey guys I have a request for help and was wondering if anyone can help.

Another member has expressed interest in my berks and milltek and I wanted to do a direct swap with theirs so my car is road worthy. However it seems their exhaust is on its last legs and is unlikely to survive the transplant.

Our plan therefore is to source stock replacements for the exhaust and berks and split the cost. Does anyone have these, obviously going as cheap as possible?

Will pm zmanalex to check but wanted to throw it out there as we only have a 2 week window.

Would be great to keep the exhaust and berks in the forum family :)

You could keep the berks and Miltek and get a motordyne XYZ y-pipe with racing cat as a dfferent option, a lttle pricey though but possibly cheaper than replacing the whole lot.

I don't think his Miltek and Berks will fit on his new car ;)

You could keep the berks and Miltek and get a motordyne XYZ y-pipe with racing cat as a dfferent option, a lttle pricey though but possibly cheaper than replacing the whole lot.

I don't think his Miltek and Berks will fit on his new car ;)

Indeed...

Will have you tried Abbey or Jez, they are closer and if they have a set you could probably do a deal where you both turn up and they sort it all out :shrug:

Would make life easy at least.... I like easy :snack: