FLights to New York

sl114

Does anyone know the best site to check out plane tickets to New York?

I want to go around April time and i dont fancy paying loads of money for a ticket as im a cheap scate! Well i just want all my money to take advantage of the dollar being crap.

All help welcome, thanks

Well i just want all my money to take advantage of the dollar being crap.

All help welcome, thanks

Might be a bit tricky getting the Nismo in the overhead baggage compartments ;)

haha, thats not the reason i am going, however will work out a lot cheaper than shipping it over, lol

Im taking my lady over to new york for a bit as i need a break and need clothes too, bring on the crap dollar

Im taking my lady over to new york for a bit as i need a break and need clothes too, bring on the crap dollar

You need a break and clothes too!!! WTF is she doing to you Louis?

Whatever it is she must be special if you're taking her all the way to New York for a 'bit'! ;)

Well done Son!! :thumbs:

You need a break and clothes too!!! WTF is she doing to you Louis?

Whatever it is she must be special if you're taking her all the way to New York for a 'bit'! ;)

Well done Son!! :thumbs:She is an animal dude! Rips my clothes off me ;)

No i just need to get away from everything for a bit, and i want to do some shopping. Going to change up £600 worth on wednesday to dollars and keep them for when i go. :thumbs:

Found a flight with Virgin for £270 including fares, and i am staying at this hotel...http://www.hudsonhotel.com/ as i get discount for working for Viacom

Going in two weeks. Booked it last week on expedia, was cheaper than anywhere else I could find for flight+hotel combination.

Am flying from Birmingham on Continental and staying in an apartment here www.flatotel.com

How much? That place looks the nuts :teeth:

Flight+Suite+Transfers about £900 each. Not bad when you compare that to decent hotel prices, as you get an 1100 sq ft apartment with living/dining area, kitchen, 1 and half bathrooms and bedroom. Most NY hotel rooms are quite small.

Will write up a report when i get back :D

I'm going back to NY in September with the Mrs. Then off to San Diego and LA. Trying to change her mind on LA though as I hate it!

I rented an apartment in Boston before, it was awesome and much better than a hotel. It was with my mates though.