Pioneer double din Avic-f20bt

Reedercraig

Good afternoon all,

I have recently bought the pioneer system mentioned above. I have searched on utube for some tips. I am asking for some advice on the fascia I require for a seamless fit? I have searched the net but can't see one that is suitable... Does anyone has some good info and pics? My 2nd question is regarding my birdview sat nav. As I have the new system, I have no requirement for the birdview. I am wanting to use the vacant space for free view. Will the birdview monitor be suitable or would I have to buy a separate LCD? Any help would be fantastic.

If it is a straight forward double din then someone like Sextons do fascias, obviously depends if it a facelift model or not.

Not sure about the birdview screen but looking at the adapters that came with the satnav cubby I bought I doubt it will have an av inout, you might have to get a liliput screen or something.

Doesn't your HU have video input, you could run a freeview box through that? Some Pioneer units have an av out too so that might be an option...

Thanks for the reply Dave. The new pioneer is all singing and dancing put as I drive quite a few long journeys I'd like to run the free view separate from the nav so my passenger can watch football focus on the way to the match :D I 350z I have is jan 06 model with gt pack.

I will take the birdview out and check to see what ports it has. Like you say I doubt it will have an av out. I looked at sextons, the fascia I saw didn't look compatible but if anyone else has fitted this fascia with the pioneer Avic f20 BT it would be great to see how clean it looks.

Also would you replace the steering wheel control cables? I have read on another thread there is a problem with the volume if you don't? Thanks again for the info. These forums are a god send :thumbs:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B003N1VRQY?is=300&in=2

Here is a link for my system. Thanks