RAYS ALLOY WHEELS 350Z Z NISSAN ALLOYS TYRES GT 18" S

M13KYF

now that's a bargain!

with a little bit of creativity, add an extra £200 or so and get them powder coated to your liking and you have a set of forged, lightweight and unique wheels B)

nevermind Ruff & co... :p

wot did you have in mind design wise..... and do you know the cost of powder coating....?? :surrender:

has anybody got any design ideas for a standard set of rays......... cum on guys lets see some creativity........... :D

now that's a bargain!

with a little bit of creativity, add an extra £200 or so and get them powder coated to your liking and you have a set of forged, lightweight and unique wheels B)

wot did you have in mind design wise..... and do you know the cost of powder coating....?? :surrender:

has anybody got any design ideas for a standard set of rays......... cum on guys lets see some creativity........... :D

One spoke blue, one red and one white UNION JACK stylee :teeth:

now that's a bargain!

I've had my own 18" for the winter powdercoated by Ming's preferred powdercoaters, I'll let him go through prices etc.

As far as colour, just pick one that you like, my oem ones are black metallic now.

now that's a bargain!

I've had my own 18" for the winter powdercoated by Ming's preferred powdercoaters, I'll let him go through prices etc.

As far as colour, just pick one that you like, my oem ones are black metallic now.

You got any pictures of them? May get mine refurbed once my new wheels arrive & was thinking gloss black