C5UPE

coldel

Actually thinking, is it worth keeping hold of this plate :dry:

Have my eye on some nice new bits for the Zed - it would be great to sell the plate to fund it all though - dilemma.

I suspect it would sell more privately than simply offloading it to the DVLA or similar...have no idea what its worth though (yeah I know its 'worth what someone will pay' and all that but I need a start point) - wheres the best place to sell it? ebay? Whenever I google stuff I simply get dealers who no doubt will sell it off as soon as they can at probably below its market value and take a chunk in commission so its not too helpful.

Anyone had experience selling plates? Any advice?

I had a plate for sale some time ago, granted it probably wasn't as desirable as your plate but I found it a complete pain to shift. I gave it to some company to sell and they didn't shift it so I ended up popping it on my daily. I'd be tempted to try and shift it yourself mate, try eBay and all the usual places. Someone may advise otherwise though, either way good luck!