Cobra Exhaust fitted in Manchester

simmo1999

Hi All,

My OEM backbox is no-more. Irreparable damage..... After reading the wise words in this forum, I've decided on a Cobra replacement.

Anyone recommend a company to supply and fit in the Manchester area? Would rather that than mail order then find a fitter.

Cheers!

Was at Exhaust Uk a couple of weeks ago (previously Used them) to get some advise on the Cobra system. The price was the same but fitted.

I have used them before and couldnt fault their sevice. They even had my Z on their ramps and gave me a free exhaust check and fixed a slight leak without any charge. This is where i will be going when i need to replace the exhaust

Thanks guys :lol:

He is getting it for £25 less from me so its up to him whether he goes direct

After discussions with Exhausts UK Tarmac Sportz have struck a deal to distribute Cobra Sport Peformance Exhausts.

Unresonated £395

Resonated £425

Cobra have a very strict RRP that is in their terms and conditions, anyone found advertising cheaper are in breach of contract so I can't advertise any cheaper.

:D Im all for supporting traders on here and not wishing to put anyone off from buying direct. I think they do a great job :thumbs: and without them it would be very difficult to source spares and upgrades. I hope you sell plenty of the Cobra systems as i think they are one of the best on the market. It's just made me chuckle with the above quotes.

:blush:

Website price is the same but you didn't quote my post that says if you order one you can have a £25 gift voucher to spend and if you choose to spend on that exhaust or something else then it's up to the buyer.

That was stated and intended for the first order which has now been placed. I always do offers when I first use a new supplier so I can see how they handle orders.

:thumbs: