I Rest My Case . . . . .

ianphampton

This woman below is 51

She is TV health guru Gillian McKeith, advocating a holistic approach to nutrition and health, promoting exercise, a vegetarian diet high in organic fruits and vegetables. She recommends detox diets, colonic irrigation and supplements.

gillian-mckeith.jpg

This woman below is 51.

She is Nigella Lawson, a TV Cook, who eats meat, butter, and many desserts high in fats and sugar.

post-5330-135011917852_thumb.jpg

I REST MY CASE.

Nigella Lawson is HOT! Even for a 50 year old,i would. Cant believe she is married to one of the Saatchi brothers.

Why can't you believe it?

Just seems abit of an odd paring,but then she had a privileged up bringing,so probably moved in those sort of circles anyway.

Love the youtube video,very saucy. :#1:

Nigella Lawson is HOT! Even for a 50 year old,i would. Cant believe she is married to one of the Saatchi brothers.

Why can't you believe it?

Just seems abit of an odd paring,but then she had a privileged up bringing,so probably moved in those sort of circles anyway.

Love the youtube video,very saucy. :#1:

Previous hubby below so she goes for brains, not looks. Count me out!

LawsonDiamondSCO_228x323.jpg

This has been doing the rounds around FB for a while - I love it :yahoo: Nigella really doesn't live in the real world but I like to think she's a secret post-modern feminist :lol: Anything scatological just gives me the boke so Gillian mckeith :scare: me!!

Well, if you are what you eat, I'm sure Gillian McKeith has eaten an old bag at some point. On her program she tells people to look at how they live their lives, while holding a Tupperware filled with someone else's poo? Irony much?

:lol::lol::lol:

Not a big fan of Nigella. I have to endure her cooking programmes. All those fake friends and staged dinner parties get a bit much.

Can't argue that she looks a whole lot better than old Skeletor though!

Just for a bit of balance, my better half is a veggie and she looks very good on it thank you very much! :blush: