iPhone to standard BOSE system

Neil

Before anyone moans - yes, I have used the search option to find the answer but failed...

Has anyone managed to work out how to play songs off an iPhone to the BOSE system? It would make a change to play music without loading the appropriate CD's prior to travel ;)

I'm also using the bluetooth phone kit.

Thanks everyone..

Neil

If you had searched a teensy bit harder, you would've found that you either use the hack or you change the head unit. If you really want sub-standard sound you can also use a tape adaptor.

Loads of info on this out there.

Thanks un1eash - much appreciated (I was obviously searching with the wrong key words ;) )

I remember back in the good old days of this forum when members helped each other instead of being quick to be a teensy bit patronising Dan (Ekona).

Shame...

Sarcasm is for the lazy, so I thought you'd appreciate it.

:lol: And my missus calls me "Victor" after Victor Meldrew.....

To the OP - the hack is easy enough to do. Ive did it on mine last year. Works a treat. I originally did it with an ipod / iphone lead, but then swapped it to a normal 3.5mm jack plug as this gave me better flexibility as you can plug anything into it, rather than just an iphone / ipod.