Orange monster in Salsborough This morning...

AMT

Aye that will have been me, thought I saw a coupe heading in the opposite direction but too busy swearing at the folks in front for going too slowly to notice if you flashed/waved.

Not sounding it's most healthy at the moment as the exhaust is blowing from the usual place at the backbox - have used this as an exuse to get myself booked in with Simon's in EK for next month - going down the true dual route.

Aye that will have been me, thought I saw a coupe heading in the opposite direction but too busy swearing at the folks in front for going too slowly to notice if you flashed/waved.

Not sounding it's most healthy at the moment as the exhaust is blowing from the usual place at the backbox - have used this as an exuse to get myself booked in with Simon's in EK for next month - going down the true dual route.

Wise choice mate :thumbs: it will sound brilliant

Yep thought as much, only ever see the one orange Z about or parked up lol. I just caught a glimpse too at the last minute... strange to think...when its...ORANGE lol. Can't believe a spot reply...finally, although bet the last one was yourself lol. Seen the E7 silver one last night but apparently not on here... meh :shrug:

Wise choice mate :thumbs: it will sound brilliant

Cheers Neil, as long as its louder than stock am happy. Am beginning to have second thoughts on my choice of tail pipes as going for something oval that fills the indent on the stock bumper a bit better, looked alright when held up against the car but not sure whether to chicken out and go for plain circular to look more stock. I've got a couple of weeks yet before I'm booked in as having to wait for the first available Saturday slot - can see me changing my mind a few times before it gets completed. In-decision = pain in the a**e

No problem at all...... as I say mention the forum and my name.... it may get you a little discount and he will defo take better care of your car as he knows I will kick his backside if any of the forums cars are not looked after properly :blush::lol:

• 4 weeks later...