Spotted Black Coupe Cambridge.

rabbitstew

Dunno whats going on but zeds seem to be multiplying. After seeing 2 grey ones near Bicester the other week within the space of 2 minutes, today I saw 2 black ones within the space of about 5 minutes.

Black 07 plate coupe heating north out of Cambridge on Huntingdon Road at about 10am and a black 05 plate parked up down Hereford Street with baby seat in the passenger seat!

Beginning to think im seeing double all the time!

Dunno whats going on but zeds seem to be multiplying. After seeing 2 grey ones near Bicester the other week within the space of 2 minutes, today I saw 2 black ones within the space of about 5 minutes.

Black 07 plate coupe heating north out of Cambridge on Huntingdon Road at about 10am and a black 05 plate parked up down Hereford Street with baby seat in the passenger seat!

No mate, I hurried to look after your last post but that 05 plate weren't mine, :(

No mate, I hurried to look after your last post but that 05 plate weren't mine, :(

No worries. Looks like they are breeding around here. Soon they will be common as muck. :lol: