anyone know this 350z

k9l3

listen you know the convertible i showed you all the orange 1 even that its not quite what they say it looks a nice car yeh?

The car could be fine, but then it could not be. The only person who can give you an honest answer to your question is the owner, and he doesn't seem to be that big on honesty. This could just be me, but i wouldn't buy a car from someone who was so willing to blatantly lie on their ad, how will you know if anything he tells you is true? Its the owner more than the car that would put me off that.

DB

listen you know the convertible i showed you all the orange 1 even that its not quite what they say it looks a nice car yeh?

The car could be fine, but then it could not be. The only person who can give you an honest answer to your question is the owner, and he doesn't seem to be that big on honesty. This could just be me, but i wouldn't buy a car from someone who was so willing to blatantly lie on their ad, how will you know if anything he tells you is true? Its the owner more than the car that would put me off that.

DB

please dont put me off it looks nice lol i get what you mean do you reckon maybe he actually thinks it is 350bhpmaybe someone told him that. also someone said that was a forum car before so would they know the real brake and who are they? :surrender:

he may not be lying, he might not actually know anything about the car. not everyone who buys a car actually looks much more than beyond the dash.

ask a range of BMW drivers and apparently most of them don't know their car is RWD. let alone its BHP out put etc.

the only way to find out is to go check it out.