CG-Lock for sale - Now sold!

ianphampton

Sold to planetsurfer2 - Mods, please lock this now.

(Looking down the list of posts, it shows how useful it is to post on the thread as well as sending the PM :- because the 1st buyer didn't post straight away, it's easy to see how the 2nd thought he was in pole position. Anyway - sold now)

After reading a few posts about CG-Locks in this and other forums, I was interested - however, at £49.99 each I thought buying direct was too expensive - so I bought two from eBay in the USA as a package.

I've fitted one and absolutely love it, it really keeps you tight into the seat and I can see why everyone raves about them, but I'm not going to fit the other as I don't drive in a spirited fashion with my gf or any other passenger - so I have one to spare, and can sell it for £35 plus the postage as I only paid $70 plus $20 shipping for the pair!

post-5330-135011917305_thumb.jpg

I thought I'd give forum members first dibs - if nobody is interested I'll try and sell it on eBay UK.

Apparently Ben Collins ("Stig") is an advocate - See their websites: http://www.cg-lock.co.uk/

http://www.cg-lock.com/

Might be a bit late but can any Mods confirm I was the first to PM Ianphampton?

A moderator cannot do this only admin and even then i think it is very difficult for them to find out. It really is up to the seller to confirm who was the first to get in with a pm and we would hope that the seller has complied with the rules above. :)

This was the reply(i thought Ian PM'd me)

Ricky

You were pipped by a PM from planetsurfer2 at 11:27 - so I'm afraid it's his (subject to receiving the cash)

Try eBay.com as they had a couple of others when I bought my 2 a couple of weeks ago

Cheers

Ian

Might be a bit late but can any Mods confirm I was the first to PM Ianphampton?

A moderator cannot do this only admin and even then i think it is very difficult for them to find out. It really is up to the seller to confirm who was the first to get in with a pm and we would hope that the seller has complied with the rules above. :)

Should also be noted it doesnt have to be first come first served. The seller is within their rights to chose who they want to sell to. We removed the "dib" rule as we had a lot of problems.

In this case, it looks like a typo and planetsurfer2 beat ninjaz by almost 30 mins ;)