350z sticker

stuey

hey hey................. i even cleaned the window with meths.........!!!the truth of the matter is that my rear and quarter windows have a fine privacy black mesh on them................... but im still dissapointed tho(':cry:')

mate there's no way they don't stick to a surface even with a mesh on it, tbh. I bet you are doing it wrong, somehow ;)

if it was a computer problem then i probally am doing it wrong (':doh:')but im pretty good at everything else...(':innocent:')

:worthless:

go on the show us how you are doing it :teeth:

btw what mesh are we talking about here?? I have tinted windows, no issues

on some JDM's Val they have a very fine mesh applied to the inside of the side and sometimes the rear window, a bit like privacy glass effect..but it is not smooth and decals wont adhere to it. I think this is what stuey has, and thats the problem (not stuey :teeth: )

on some JDM's Val they have a very fine mesh applied to the inside of the side and sometimes the rear window, a bit like privacy glass effect..but it is not smooth and decals wont adhere to it. I think this is what stuey has, and thats the problem (not stuey :teeth: )

your dead right lomoto.............. shame coz i really wanted to put it on the bottom of the back window............ :surrender:

your dead right lomoto.............. shame coz i really wanted to put it on the bottom of the back window............ :surrender:

What about in front of the rear view mirror on the windscreen ?