Waterproof your mobile phone

EH 370z

...what does it matter how deep and how long it's resistant for? if it stops your phone breaking if you drop it in the sink then thats enough for me. In what possible scenario would your device be under more than 1M of water for more than an hour anyway??

you've been at the pool side on holiday had your phone out and while you've gone in for some lunch one of the kids accidently kicks your phone into the pool without noticing. its a good 45 minutes before you come out and realise whats happened. but thankfully its in the shallow end at only a metre deep ;)

****. :lol::lol:

sorry i couldn't resisit, :blush:

my back up idea was falling asleep in the bath :blush:

....or playing aquatic Angry Birds :teeth:

You know that would be so much fun when we go scuba diving and have to do deco stops. If only I could waterproof my iPad :yahoo:

Or using my eyefi card, I could upload the pics from my camera to iPad before we surface so I can review them underwater :lol:

....or playing aquatic Angry Birds :teeth:

You know that would be so much fun when we go scuba diving and have to do deco stops. If only I could waterproof my iPad :yahoo:

Or using my eyefi card, I could upload the pics from my camera to iPad before we surface so I can review them underwater :lol:

You could start a whole new thread on useful underwater apps - Updating your Facebook status would be interesting :lol:

Over here they're marketing water resistant phones over here, don't have time to find the others, but this is one of them.

http://store.telecom.co.nz/mobile/pay-m ... orola-defy

Kiwi's having such an outdoorsy lifestyle, suit us down to the ............... water,.... you thought I was going to say ground. :p:lol:

I believe they have that phone over here. To be honest water has never been an issue with my phones, saying that it's going to get water damaged in the Alps next week :lol:

Over here they're marketing water resistant phones over here, don't have time to find the others, but this is one of them.

http://store.telecom.co.nz/mobile/pay-m ... orola-defy

Kiwi's having such an outdoorsy lifestyle, suit us down to the ............... water,.... you thought I was going to say ground. :p:lol:

I believe they have that phone over here. To be honest water has never been an issue with my phones, saying that it's going to get water damaged in the Alps next week :lol:

Bound to. :thumbs: Just generic phones. :thumbs: If you give your phone a swimming lesson and it doesn't have water wings, the little silica gel packets that come in tablet bottles and great to dry out sodden phones. ;)