Garmin Edge 605 GPS £70

coldel

:bounce: *REDUCED* nearly three hundred pounds new

Recently sold my bike so starting to make my way through the accessories now. Garmin Edge 605 GPS, very good piece of kit, as well as all the usual GPS benefits of finding your way this also stores your rides which you can download onto your computer and see summaries of stuff like average speeds, height climbed dropped etc. Full colour display and comes with software DVD and bike attachment (you will need to attach using cable ties, sorry I had to cut the original ones to get it off the bike!). Switched it on for the photo and as you can see picked up my house immediately in Windsor :thumbs: Comes preloaded with western european maps, I used this to aid my cycle from Bordeaux to Paris when I was living in France it was superb :thumbs:

Garmin site https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?pID=10884&ra=true#edge605

Looking for £70 delivered.

Garmin.jpg

:bounce: *REDUCED* nearly three hundred pounds new

Recently sold my bike so starting to make my way through the accessories now. Garmin Edge 605 GPS, very good piece of kit, as well as all the usual GPS benefits of finding your way this also stores your rides which you can download onto your computer and see summaries of stuff like average speeds, height climbed dropped etc. Full colour display and comes with software DVD and bike attachment (you will need to attach using cable ties, sorry I had to cut the original ones to get it off the bike!). Switched it on for the photo and as you can see picked up my house immediately in Windsor :thumbs: Comes preloaded with western european maps, I used this to aid my cycle from Bordeaux to Paris when I was living in France it was superb :thumbs:

Looking for £70 delivered.

Garmin.jpg

Personally I would've gone by bike :D ..........................I'll get my coat :p

Recently sold my bike so starting to make my way through the accessories now. Garmin Edge 605 GPS, very good piece of kit, as well as all the usual GPS benefits of finding your way this also stores your rides which you can download onto your computer and see summaries of stuff like average speeds, height climbed dropped etc. Full colour display and comes with software DVD and bike attachment (you will need to attach using cable ties, sorry I had to cut the original ones to get it off the bike!). Switched it on for the photo and as you can see picked up my house immediately in Windsor :thumbs: Comes preloaded with western european maps, I used this to cycle from Bordeaux to Paris when I was living in France it was superb :thumbs:

Looking for £90 delivered.

Garmin.jpg

Personally I would've gone by bike :D ..........................I'll get my coat :p

Recently sold my bike so starting to make my way through the accessories now. Garmin Edge 605 GPS, very good piece of kit, as well as all the usual GPS benefits of finding your way this also stores your rides which you can download onto your computer and see summaries of stuff like average speeds, height climbed dropped etc. Full colour display and comes with software DVD and bike attachment (you will need to attach using cable ties, sorry I had to cut the original ones to get it off the bike!). Switched it on for the photo and as you can see picked up my house immediately in Windsor :thumbs: Comes preloaded with western european maps, I used this to cycle from Bordeaux to Paris when I was living in France it was superb :thumbs:

Looking for £90 delivered.

Garmin.jpg

• 2 weeks later...