Just one of those days......

manphibian

.............Where everything was perfect :D

Weather was beautiful, Drove round the coast, Blackpool, St.Annes, Lytham, Warton, Freckleton, then back down through some fast country roads...

I love this car :D Looks great (even though it's pretty stock :blush: ) Sounds great, Drives great....

No real point to this, so if you're looking for one, sorry for wasting your time.... you'll never get it back :lol:

693small.jpg

Yeah great photo there, looks really nice. Can I ask what camera you took that with aswell out of curiosity?

Some prefer the stock look and some dont, I love Zed's however they come to be honest :thumbs:

I was thinking the same thing earlier, I washed, clayed, polished and waxed the Zed then took it for a drive around Windsor way :thumbs: Got lots of looks as it was not only a Zed but gleaming :D

My camera was a crappy iPhone though :thumbdown:

photo_edited-2.jpg

Its very satisfying when you have a nice ride out like that. Ive had a leaking rear shock on my car for months and kept putting off replacing it, then last week I went for a drive and the whole car was all over the place, so when I got back, I swapped the rear shock out (litterally a 20min job at most), and then took it for another drive. What a transformation, had one of the best drives out id had in ages. :thumbs:

Luke, how are you getting on with the Sony NEX-5, the quality of the photo looks amazing, I’m sure Stew was looking to buy the same… :)

I love it. It's the best choice for me by far...

I'm not really the sort of person who stands there for minutes tweaking settings on a camera, i just like to get it done, and the NEX-5 is excellent at that.

The auto mode is almost faultless in most conditions, then you have simple controls like 'background defocus' instead of fannying around with f numbers and shutter speeds.

It can do all the complicated stuff, but it helsp you get good pictures, simply :D

If you're used to DSLRs is suppose the lack of buttons would be annoying, but for a jump up from compact it's the best you can get imo :)

Luke, how are you getting on with the Sony NEX-5, the quality of the photo looks amazing, I’m sure Stew was looking to buy the same… :)

I love it. It's the best choice for me by far...

I'm not really the sort of person who stands there for minutes tweaking settings on a camera, i just like to get it done, and the NEX-5 is excellent at that.

The auto mode is almost faultless in most conditions, then you have simple controls like 'background defocus' instead of fannying around with f numbers and shutter speeds.

It can do all the complicated stuff, but it helsp you get good pictures, simply :D

If you're used to DSLRs is suppose the lack of buttons would be annoying, but for a jump up from compact it's the best you can get imo :)

Thanks for taking the time out to reply, much appreciated… :thumbs:

.............Where everything was perfect :D

Weather was beautiful, Drove round the coast, Blackpool, St.Annes, Lytham, Warton, Freckleton, then back down through some fast country roads...

I love this car :D Looks great (even though it's pretty stock :blush: ) Sounds great, Drives great....

No real point to this, so if you're looking for one, sorry for wasting your time.... you'll never get it back :lol:

693small.jpg

:thumbs:

was it taken near the boating lake?