FS: Rays with tyres SOLD

Ruddles

After the purchase and fitment of my new wheels last September I have finally got around to putting the original Rays up on here.

There are few kerbing marks and some bubbling I have included in the pics (sorry mods, I forgot to put a piece of paper with my name at the time so I have edited some in photoshop, hope this is ok?)

The tyres (Bridgestone Potenza RE40) went on November 2010 and have done roughly around the 2000 miles mark. They are in very good condition, daily driving, no trackdays.

I am putting them up for £700 collected as I think this is a reasonable price considering the well kept state of both alloys and tyres.

019forum.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

031.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

You will struggle to get anything north of £500 on these. The going rate seems to be £450 for mint ones and £400 for ones with some minor kerbing/bubbling.

We've already been through the once, and the OP requested the posts be removed. Hence my comment up there ^^

The OP is fully aware of everyones opinion on the price. But they are his to sell at whatever price he hopes he can sell for.

Lets leave it at that.

You will struggle to get anything north of £500 on these. The going rate seems to be £450 for mint ones and £400 for ones with some minor kerbing/bubbling.

We've already been through the once, and the OP requested the posts be removed. Hence my comment up there ^^

The OP is fully aware of everyones opinion on the price. But they are his to sell at whatever price he hopes he can sell for.

Lets leave it at that.

• 2 weeks later...