My Blood..................

Beavis

Is ****ing boiling :rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry:

W@nkers of 2011

Vodafonefor been ****ing useless with w@nk customer service :rant::angry::rant::angry:

Royal Mailfor losing a parcel that took me months to get the money back for :rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry:

And this morning's tossers :rant::angry::rant::angry:

CITY LINK for delivering my parcel a christmas present for someone to the wrong address. And can i contact anyone to get this sorted? Can i BOLLOX Online it says left by back door! You cant get to my back door! :rant::angry::rant::angry:

ALL F@CKING USELESS W@NKERS :rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry:

I spend half of my f@cking life listening to automated message's. Will be glad when this Christmas bollox is over :dry:

Oh mate I really do feel your pain, Shitty Link as they are affectionately known in this household are completely useless. One of my suppliers uses them, it took 4 days to deliver stock to me on a next day basis, it's only 11 miles a way I couldv'e walked there and back in a day!!!! :bang::bang: When said customer rang the local Shitty depot they told him, after he had disappeared into a telephonic abyss for 20 minute or so, that the depot was so full of parcels they had no idea where mine was :scare:

Then Hermes, don't you mean Herpes?, "no we're a carrier" ha ha told us they'd left a package inside our garage, no way, all the doors have security locks on them :rant::rant::rant::bang:

Go to the pub Dave, it'll be for the best mate.

Next year Joy and I are ordering everything on November 1st or giving everyone vouchers!!! :)

Is ****ing boiling :rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry:

W@nkers of 2011

Vodafonefor been ****ing useless with w@nk customer service :rant::angry::rant::angry:

Royal Mailfor losing a parcel that took me months to get the money back for :rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry:

And this morning's tossers :rant::angry::rant::angry:

CITY LINK for delivering my parcel a christmas present for someone to the wrong address. And can i contact anyone to get this sorted? Can i BOLLOX Online it says left by back door! You cant get to my back door! :rant::angry::rant::angry:

ALL F@CKING USELESS W@NKERS :rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry::rant::angry:

I spend half of my f@cking life listening to automated message's. Will be glad when this Christmas bollox is over :dry:

I ordered an item on 8th December and still not here.........and yes it is for xmas :rant:

on the plus side DPD - have it listed on their website as due for delivery today between 12:30 and 13:30 - talk about last minute :surrender:

They just sent me a picture showing proof of delivery!

delivery_image_107261723.jpg

I emailed them back saying so what, if you can find that door and step on my house then your a frickin genius! :lol:

oh dear !!

mines just arrived :yahoo:

They just sent me a picture showing proof of delivery!

delivery_image_107261723.jpg

I emailed them back saying so what, if you can find that door and step on my house then your a frickin genius! :lol:

oh dear !!

mines just arrived :yahoo:

Result i have just located it, delivered to a house on the other side of the road who's occupants could not be arsed to pop it over! :dry:

And relax :lol: I need to lower my blood pressure! :headhurt:

There was an article in my local paper the other week where the delivery man thought a wheelie bin left outside on collection day was a "safe" place to leave the delivery.

They then refused to pay the owner any compensation because she couldnt prove what was in the package.

Makes you wonder sometimes.

EDIT: Heres the link to the story!

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/Home/Po ... 122011.htm

I know how you feel, and i am fuming too.

My uber pc had to be sent back as the power supply blew. I contacted the company who sold it to say i need them to deliver it to my parents not the previous work address as im going away for christmas.

End result city link ignored this and delivered the pc 130 miles away to the wrong address.

Ive now got a 260 mile round trip to do to go get it. Absolutely fuming.

At least you'll be in your Zed :D:drive1

Everybody, together, deeeeeep breaths and relax :surrender:

I know how you feel, and i am fuming too.

My uber pc had to be sent back as the power supply blew. I contacted the company who sold it to say i need them to deliver it to my parents not the previous work address as im going away for christmas.

End result city link ignored this and delivered the pc 130 miles away to the wrong address.

Ive now got a 260 mile round trip to do to go get it. Absolutely fuming.

Just been refunded the money for the items even though i located the parcel a couple of hours ago! :yahoo::lol::drunk:

Obviously you will be straight on the courier to let them know of their error so they can either collect the parcel back or take back the refund :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah too right i will, what after sending my blood pressure off the clock and wasting 15 minutes of my time ringing a call center that cost me god knows what! They can whistle for it! :lol:

In the grand scheme of things............ there are much more important things to worry about...... and blood pressure to remain at a normal level. :p;)

:surrender: I hate the customer service in this country :angry: ..... although its not all companies :thumbs:

Lol, so much so that you're leaving. :p:lol: