What colour

Shinjuku

I've decided that I quite like the look of the standard 18'' alloys on my 05 reg car. So, I'll get them refurbed rather than buying some Rays or aftermarket wheels.

Question is what colour would look good and suit my style.

The car is a black roadster. I am not a rude-boy, so probably it needs to be either standard or something fairly subtle.

I was wondering if there is a slightly brighter shade of silver that would give a slightly more lifted look to the colour? Or, going the other way an anthracite, but I'm not sure how that would look on a black car against the goldish coloured brembos.

Any suggestions (with a pic if its at all possible)?

Thanks

Shinjuku

I went for silver but the most sparkling silver I could get. It is similar to Mercs so I was told. Anyway day or night they look amazing and when its sunny get your shades on. I dont think Standard wheels should be coloured. The standard wheels are surprisingly dark and rubbish.

I think the bright silver may be the way forward. You are right the standard finish is quite dull when I look out of the window compared to the car next to it.

I like the anthracite but looking at those pictures I think that unless I was going to try and go with a generally stealthy look it would not work on a black car. The car would end us fading away _ and not in a cool way.

Given its a roadster I think stealthy would not look good - better to stick with it being a manly poncemobile!

A brighter silver than normal I think it will have to be!

Thanks for the responses and pictures

Shinjuku

Everyone seems to have the rays. At first I thought they were nicer but im starting to think the standard fit has a nice clean look. Still 18s though.

Am I in a minority of one that they look as good!

No a fair few people prefer them, and you will see loads this time of year as a lot of guys use them for winter :thumbs: