Wasso

Look good?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Look good?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Needs to be a different colour!

Thanks again chaps for the positive and negative comments, very interesting responses. I'm just wondering if it would look any better without the silver/White outline behind the Z? (like Busters) I could always put it on, see how I feel about it and when a red one comes along see what that looks like.

I get very undecided about the back end, with the Chargespeed rear looking mean, and the boot looking almost plain? I continually ask myself if it would look better with a spoiler, but then I don't want to drill into the CF boot! Do I want badges on the back or not, I'm very undecided!

If anyone else wishes to pass comment positive or negative, it all helps, and with the amount of people who viewedit would be nice to see the opinion of say 50 people on the poll?

Well I'm a not sure - leaning towards a no from the close up shot (sorry)

I've seen your Zed up close and personal and I have said before it is a lovely looking car, very clean lines (the colour really helps this look)

But I like the rear spoilers on the Zed, however if you add a spoiler it would be a completely different look for your car so do you want a more aggressive look? or stay with the current clean lines?

If your not going for the spoiler I'd stay without the badges - but that's me :)

You've saved me a trial Ian! Always considered this badge since I saw the original Likwidart post. Re-arranging /replacing the badges on the rear of the Zed is always a hit or miss effort. I think it looks good, but possibly totally black or carbon without the chrome and not on the boot :blush: . I can see where you're coming from as I'm yet to find a badge that has really taken my eye. Tried any US stores?

p.s. the spats are finally on - I'll pop pics up soon, the fit great thanks! :thumbs:

P1010441.jpg

P1010422.jpg

Genuine Tommy Kaira rear badge.

I like the red on the blue however I would say that......

I prefer your rear end plain Wasso!

Hmm I take back what I said the red does actually go on azure :lol:

Lovin that first pic stew

So what was the decision Ian :snack:

Ha ha sorry didn't realise there'd been a question fired at me.

Erm... Really undecided as it's such a marmite response received. Thing is I'm not currently using the car at the moment and have driven her 3 times in 3 months because of Jury service. So I reckon once January pops along I'll put the badge on and see how I feel about.

I agree with a lot of the comments but feel the back end just needs a little tweak :shrug: we shall see how it goes.

Cheers for the assisting comments everyone :thumbs: