She needs a name!

The G Man

Yes mate, all good there :thumbs: Louise (and me now she's moved out :#1: ) is well chuffed in her "show home", just need to start on my hovel so keep some spare time up your cuff ;)

I decided to get the brother as well and give him to Dougie, I kept the bitch for some company for Ellie.

Now got a little harem, needless to say, Linda was not too pleased :boxing: but she sits there with her on her knee all googly eyed :lol:

Now we've finally got Louise out :yahoo: , the pup has a room of her own until we start our project, Ellie just sleeps wherever she wants, coz she's 'ard B)

:lol::lol::lol:

how did ellie get on with them? Does dougie know you got him it yet :lol:

Yes mate, all good there :thumbs: Louise (and me now she's moved out :#1: ) is well chuffed in her "show home", just need to start on my hovel so keep some spare time up your cuff ;)

I decided to get the brother as well and give him to Dougie, I kept the bitch for some company for Ellie.

Now got a little harem, needless to say, Linda was not too pleased :boxing: but she sits there with her on her knee all googly eyed :lol:

Now we've finally got Louise out :yahoo: , the pup has a room of her own until we start our project, Ellie just sleeps wherever she wants, coz she's 'ard B)

Took Ellie three days before she would look at me again never mind come up on my lap :lol: But she's cool now and seems to have accepted the pup, they have a right good runaround the living room floor/couch/in the bedrooms and the pup keeps stealing her hide chews!

I took the pups up to Dougs on Wednesday, him and Linda were totally taken aback :lol: , and the option was keep 2, 1 or none, I was happy to keep both of them if it came to it, his daughter Dawn, instantly fell in love :clap: The wee fella is a diamond, great temprement and both parents were just superb B)

Took Ellie three days before she would look at me again never mind come up on my lap :lol: But she's cool now and seems to have accepted the pup, they have a right good runaround the living room floor/couch/in the bedrooms and the pup keeps stealing her hide chews!

I took the pups up to Dougs on Wednesday, him and Linda were totally taken aback :lol: , and the option was keep 2, 1 or none, I was happy to keep both of them if it came to it, his daughter Dawn, instantly fell in love :clap: The wee fella is a diamond, great temprement and both parents were just superb B)

Thats good mate, need to take a visit and see the new one :)

She clearly makes you happy so call her Laffy, this is obviously short for Laphroaig :wacko: . Alternatively just call her Whiskey :lol::lol:

Keep them coming folks :thumbs: I particularly like Isla, I like Caol Isla more, but out a glass :teeth:

The dog across the road from me growing up was called Whisky!

Zizzo. Means beautiful apparently, has lots of Zs in it.... and sounds cute with Ellie. Eliie and Zizzo. Sounds like a well 'ard group of femme fatales!

Isla is a lovely name though!

• 2 weeks later...

Update!

Thanks for all your suggestions, after trials with Evie, Pip and a few others, we eventually plumped for Rosie :wub:

She's a bit poorly at the mo, we think either down to an infection has set in after her injections, she has a huge lump on her shoulder and is a bit lathergic.

Linda took her to the vetenary hospital today and Rosie was given an anti inflamitory and antibiotic injections, back to the vets on Monday morning.

She has perked up a bit since this morning, so fingers crossed that she's on the mend :console: