out with the old in with the new!

evilscorp

3weeks ago sum oap totaled my shed citreon zx while it was parked outside my home. After dealing with the insurance company myself, I came out quids in and desided I dont want the hassle of maintaining two oldish cars. Down to the dealers to have a shot of sum gokarts, suzzi alto=pish, kia picanto=too expencive and just a bit too underpowered, ended up buying a brand new hyundi i10 classic, great wee car for the money and practical enough to ffit my ice hockey or snowboard kit in, got a good deal and will post a pic soon (not that anyone will care) lol. Its even got sum snowsocks altho its white so may loose in when the weather turns nasty up here.

Atleast now I can get the z back in the garage to fit/fix some bits and bobs nd ready for next year =)

Its my first brand new car, so enjoying that new car smell! Its even got a usb and aux port for the stereo which is more that the Z! Altho the A/C fan couldnt blow a leaf :surrender:

Its also nice to see my first gritters to ruin the brand new paint :headhurt: lets just hope its got some more layers than the Z.

Altho the A/C fan couldnt blow a leaf :surrender:

Its also nice to see my first gritters to ruin the brand new paint :headhurt: lets just hope its got some more layers than the Z.

Are you sure there's not something wrong with the aircon?

Lol, so the gritters have christened your car for you. :wacko::wacko::headhurt: