Ford Focus

coldel

OK, a bit of a punt!

But have been hunting around for a little Focus for Becks to tootle about in. Looking for a facelift series 1 so late plate 51 onwards. Not worried about engine size would like Zetec or Ghia looking to spend circa £2k. Keep seeing a few about but they seem to get snapped up pretty sharpish, been to see some others and the 'great condition' actually turns out that they have gouges in the paintwork or covered in dents :surrender:

If anyone is thinking of selling one, or has seen one about much appreciated to point me in right direction :thumbs:

Oh and nothing more than 70k miles.

Cheers

Col

You guys! :boxing:

Tried ebay, found the odd one took a look and they were shocking. Rang another one yesterday, he said it was immaculate, i quizzed him about how immaculate it was and he finally said there was a tiny dent in the passenger side door. So he sent me a photo, it wasnt the dent (which wasnt tiny) I was most worried about, it was the half of the wing mirror that was missing that caught my eye. Text him about it and he left a voice mail saying 'oh yeah, well spotted, I forgot about that' - i mean how do you 'forget' your wing mirror is in pieces. No idea what else is wrong with it so going to can it, if he cant be upfront what else is he hiding. :dry: