Custom Graphics

WINKJ

Guys -

this is all my dad not me so don't give me any abuse! haha,

He is keen to get a light grey vinyl for the car - some design, don't know what yet, once we have got all the new kit/wheels/ etc fitted....

does anyone know of any good custom vinyl manufacturers and designers. I remember seeing a 350z at Japfest 2 in leicestershire advertising a company, but cannot remember who it was!!

any suggestions ? :)

Since the other thread got locked, I'll post a suggestion on here.

I just checked if Shine Auto do a replica kit of the N2 and they do.

Best PM Paul (P15UL T) on here as he is an official Shine Auto Distributor.

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=43354&hilit=Shine+auto

cheers - yeah that thread was a weird one! strange way to try and trade... maybe we just dont know the full story :shrug:

Nothing weird about me locking it.

As said, they are no longer traders here and are banned in all shapes and forms from trader on here.

There are already plenty of threads in the last questioning Riks parentage, and slagging them off to hell and back. We do not need yet another one.

Let's keep this one on topic now please :teeth:

Nothing weird about me locking it.

As said, they are no longer traders here and are banned in all shapes and forms from trader on here.

There are already plenty of threads in the last questioning Riks parentage, and slagging them off to hell and back. We do not need yet another one.

Let's keep this one on topic now please :teeth:

not that one - agreed, if the convo/comments have already been made, should leave it be. I am talking about a nismo v2 kit that was for sale, i wont say anymore so you dont lock this thread! :lol:

back on topic - thanks everyone for comments, I have found the name i was lookign for - evolutionwraps.co.uk - had an awesome example of their wrapping skills on a 350z. i am looking into the possibility of some (stress the word possibility and looking in to!) of a graphic on the car... but very subtle.

;)