Lowered alignment settings

Dblock

Need your help again please my peeps,

I've seen the sticky about the wheel alignment settings but does that still count if my car is lowered or do they change slightly?

Its lowered 30mm on eibachs its a JDM too.

I also have cusco control arms and rear eibach camber arms so that should give my car greater than usually adjustment.

My front tyres have worn on the inside even though when I first got my car lowered it had 4 wheel alignment done then. If I could get the correct spec's for a lowered 350z then it may stop this happening again. If its the exact same as the sticky above then just let me know :lol:

Not looking for racecar or drift setup just normal road :lol:

Cheers :thumbs:

If your trying to save front tyres, you will want zero toe & zero camber all round but this will make the car handle a bit rough.

For road use I run mine at -1' camber all round, 10mins toe in on the front & 6mins on the rear, I find this is pretty good for everyday driving & shouldn't wear the inner tyres to much

Settings to aim for are the same whether lowered or not. If set up correctly you shouldnt get any real uneven wear. It does get more difficult to achieve when lowered but you already have the arms to compensate for that. I had my 350z done by a place close to CS, and they did it on the max negative camber while keeping it to the OEM specs (ie went to the max of Nissans recommended range) and didnt get any measurable uneven wear, not enough for me to remember anyway. Maybe get it checked somewhere else to make sure it is right?

Should be set the same as the manufacturers original.

I'm running -2.5 camber all round If i remember correctly. Can't remember what the tie settings are just now. Mines is set up for track but it's still not right and requires alot more adjustment.

I'd aim for manufacturers spec for every day use. Eibachs knock it miles out.. Mines did when I had them. Munched the inside walls of tyres..

Settings to aim for are the same whether lowered or not. If set up correctly you shouldnt get any real uneven wear. It does get more difficult to achieve when lowered but you already have the arms to compensate for that. I had my 350z done by a place close to CS, and they did it on the max negative camber while keeping it to the OEM specs (ie went to the max of Nissan's recommended range) and didnt get any measurable uneven wear, not enough for me to remember anyway. Maybe get it checked somewhere else to make sure it is right?

I finally got my alignment sorted yesterday at the same place as you've mentioned (Tyres & Exhausts Galore next to CS). Thanks to Andy at CS for sorting out my ceased rear camber adjustment bolts which prevented the alignment centre from carrying out the alignment initially. Although CS has been really busy, Andy somehow managed to fit me into his tight schedule and got my Zed onto the ramp and sorted it out for me - Many Thanks to CS!!

The alignment report is shown below just in case you need the specs for your set-up:

IMAG0566.jpg

IMAG0564.jpg