looking at changing supra

k9l3

Welcome to the club. :wave:

Quite a few ex-supra owners on here now, myself included.

The Zed is a nicer place to sit and drives/handles lovely but you WILL find it slow coming from a TT Supra. If that doesn't bother you then go for it and you probably won't regret it. If you think it might be a problem then I'd be looking for one that has got a supercharger or turbo fitted as if you decide on it later it will cost you lots.

Welcome to the forum! Nice Supra!

I had a Supra TT before and found the move away from it easy to be fair - mine was an auto though and I hated it despite it being a lovely looking motor. I did move to an S2000 which I loved, the sheer driver involvement, feedback and revvy engine after being in the big old dead but fast barge made me really :D - sadly had to sell that due to moving and a new job and I've just got back into a good car now, the 350.

I can honestly say its the best car I've ever had! Fun to drive quickly and at 75mph on the motorway with cruise also has the decency to return an astounding 34mpg :#1: