looking at changing supra

k9l3

Hi all looking to get a 350z maybe next week and will be part x with my supra tt . is there anything to worry about with the z

and are they reliable? read good reviews and i have test drove a 2006 model, i am looking at getting 2003 but anything to be aware of

65096998.jpg

photo0338f.jpg

Hmm...that looks like my old red supra parked next to you. Always tempted to get another, and yours would be the colour of choice. Handling wise the zed is miles better than the supra, I adore mine, not as fast at the TT but then I only drove the NA.

Thanks everyone for the welcome. The 350z felt good in 1st and second gear then felt bit of slouch but is nice car to drive and still jap. And Ye handling should be much better. I will miss the looks of my supra especially as that front bumper is very rare and in my opinion about the best to look at? And the speed of it is amazing I have beat porshe turbos aston Martin's kept with a new m3. 0-60 is not the best but 40+ was amazing pace for standard. I will prob miss the attention at shows aswell :)

My zed is up for sale mate, have a look at the for sale part under my banner :thumbs:

as stunning as your car looks i didnt manage to sell car on ebay so thats why i going to part x with cash i have offered a guy mine plus 1400 but waiting for reply and the car i was going to get is too far auto trader said 170mile when i checked the proper driving distance it was 240 so i leaving it. otherwise i would deffo made you a offer