rediculus weather.........

stuey

The wind is mental, makes driving quite interesting too...

The weather's lovely here in california... bit chilly, but blue skies and sunshine B)

:ban:

Not fair!

hope your gonna bring back lots of nismo zorsts and 50 sets of wheels in your suit case............ :thumbs:

Great weather for Windsurfing at the mo.... ;)

Are you a windsurfer? I've just picked it up again (went down to the canaries for a spot of sailing last Dec).

I think I might have found something else to spend my cash on ;) There's a decent reservoir in Staines (Queen Mary's) that is good for surfing - it's elevated and fookin massive!

Are you a windsurfer? I've just picked it up again (went down to the canaries for a spot of sailing last Dec).

I think I might have found something else to spend my cash on ;) There's a decent reservoir in Staines (Queen Mary's) that is good for surfing - it's elevated and fookin massive!

Think he was just saying thats its bloody windy at the mo :blush:

Think he was just saying thats its bloody windy at the mo :blush:

Yeah yeah, I just wonder if there's another windysurfer out there that's all :teeth:

nice and sunny here to , may take the cover of mine and have a spin out, thats if the batteries not flat with standing :headhurt:

Bugger battery was flat , had to jump it to start up :teeth: ., just done about 100 miles.. I love getting into a car I've not driven for ages.,

nice and sunny here to , may take the cover of mine and have a spin out, thats if the batteries not flat with standing :headhurt:

Bugger battery was flat , had to jump it to start up :teeth: ., just done about 100 miles.. I love getting into a car I've not driven for ages.,

get one of these tim, should help you out

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?Mod ... r&doy=14m1

get one of these tim, should help you out

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?Mod ... r&doy=14m1

nice thing :thumbs: seen these before , only problem is mines in the garage, not much sunlight in there :blush: , got a trickle charger hooked up to it now though the type you can leave on permanently :thumbs:

ready for the next dry Sunday :teeth: