Dear Santa.....

Stew

Dear Santa,

This year I'd love it if you'd bring me.......

Fill in the blanks folks, we can't get away from National Santa day or Christmas as it's known to the non PC.... :lol:;)

This is the place to keep you list. You never know, if you leave your PC open on this page that wish might come true! :teeth:

Even better plan - I'll show the powers that be this thread and they'll realise that my present (that mummy is buying me next week! :) ) is small compared to all these.

I'm pretty sure is naughty to be greedy with what you asked for so you might all be screwed! :lol::lol::lol:

Even better plan - I'll show the powers that be this thread and they'll realise that my present (that mummy is buying me next week! :) ) is small compared to all these.

I'm pretty sure is naughty to be greedy with what you asked for so you might all be screwed! :lol::lol::lol:

If I was being greedy I'd have asked for the Tomei engine :p

A properly fitting Nismo V1 bumper :please:

I'm starting to think this might even be beyond Santa's abilities to track down :(

DB

buy an aerosync bumper from z1 or somewhere in the states. much better quality material much harder to break, stew has one and it looks brilliant. Getting one myself for next year so i dont destroy the genuine badboy in the kitty litter on track

Dear Santa,

Please bring me another year of managing my medical condition successfully, it would really help. Please could you see your way to keeping me employed in some form over the next year, hopefully doing something I enjoy and which pays the bills with enough left over so I can spend a weekend in Wales in May (and maybe afford buy a pint or two.... ). Please could you bring a year of health and fitness for all my family and friends, wherever they are.

Please also could you at some point make sure I can get some replacement banana arm bushes and droplinks from one of your little elf's as well as a new drivers side electric window motor and get them all fitted.

I think that's it..... :)

Dear Santa,

Please bring me another year of managing my medical condition successfully, it would really help. Please could you see your way to keeping me employed in some form over the next year, hopefully doing something I enjoy and which pays the bills with enough left over so I can spend a weekend in Wales in May (and maybe afford buy a pint or two.... ). Please could you bring a year of health and fitness for all my family and friends, wherever they are.

Please also could you at some point make sure I can get some replacement banana arm bushes and droplinks from one of your little elf's as well as a new drivers side electric window motor and get them all fitted.

I think that's it..... :)

+1