Driving on the edge!

CrumbMC

First of all i have to congratulate Micheal Krumm and Lucas Luhr on wrapping up the title of an Amazing GT1 season just a few minutes ago. i don't think anyone deserves it more than them after the results they've had. I can't wait to watch them on a glory race tomorrow when they also try to pip the constructors chamionship from young driver AMR. you can watch it via the autosport or GT1 world website tomorrow at 16:45 uk time.

I took delivery of Micheal's book "Driving on the edge - The art and science of race driving" this morning. I'm only a few chapters in but allready have come across some fantastic tips and information on how to get the best out of my car.

If you're interested in driving quickly then i would definately recommend it. It will supposedly help you whether you are a complete novice or proffessional racing driver. It is very clear from his attitude in racing, and the feedback of his colleuges in motorsport that Krumm is one of the hardest working racing drivers out there and it really shows in this book. - Well worth a read.